On Saturday, former Los Angeles police officer Cheryl Dorsey appeared on MSNBC's "The Cross Connection" to discuss policing and the surge in crime where she was asked by anchor Tiffany Cross why the country is facing an uptick in crime at this time. The comments were first flagged by Newsbusters.

"It is interesting this is happening at the time of defund the police," Cross noted. "Why do you think we're seeing an uptick in crime happening right now?"

"This reminds me of back in the day when I was on LAPD, when officers' feelings were hurt and they had the term 'blue flu,' where officers openly talked about slow response to radio calls," Dorsey said. "And so officers, now we see across these 18,000 police departments, are butt-hurt because, you know, they can't run willy-nilly through a police department and abuse with reckless abandon. So they're stepping away from specialized units."
https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-...ime-statistics

It's obvious to we Chimpers why there's more crime. No niggers, no crime. Know (more) niggers, know (more) crime.

So now it's "abuse" for cops to arrest and haul criminals to jail? There's nothing cowardly about police holding back in their jobs, or quitting their jobs. I've said before that I've had my occasional problems with cops, but I also have to say it's become the most thankless job in the country. They're being defunded, they're being insulted when literally the last line of defense against BLM, and they're sometimes being prosecuted for defending the public.