Close

Likes Likes:  0
    SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

No Mo Newpawts in Your Section 8 Dump

So this went into effect Tuesday.

Smokers can no longer light up in or near public housing facilities in the U.S. due to a new rule that went into effect July 31. The nationwide ban on smoking in public housing was implemented nearly two years after the rule was passed by the Obama administration in 2016.
    And,

HUD says about 228,000 public housing units under more than 600 local agencies were already smoke-free, and the new rule wipes out smoking in more than 940,000 other units. The ban is expected to save government housing agencies $153 million a year in repairs and health care costs, including $16 million for costs tied to smoking-related fires...
    Is anyone really that weapons-grade ignorant? Does anyone think for a second that LaQeeffa put out her Kool?
    I'm sure you could pick up the smoke plume on Google Earth over any and every gubmint shit hole housing in the country. Especially yesterday, Welfare Wednesday.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/smoking...ay-2018-07-31/

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There will be chimpouts... lots of chimpouts...

Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Government bans smoking in HUD Section 8 housing, niggers are PISSED!

I don't know how to feel about this one. Anything that pisses niggers off and says a big fat NO to them is a good thing, then again smoking causes cancer and cancer kills niggers so that is a good thing as well.

This shit is classic, "Sometimes a cigarette calms your nerves"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3ff9a5325e7b0557c212e91ebe920397.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	36.6 KB 
ID:	4687
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They should protest by getting jobs and moving into their own houses.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    If niggers can afford goddamn cigarattes and 40oz malt likka, then they can also afford to pay their own damn rent.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    No sympathy. I don't even care if they aren't niggers. (But especially for the fucking shitskins, anyhow )
    If you can afford tobacco and alcohol, then you can afford to pay your own rent like a grownup. If you spent your damn money on tobacco or booze or dope, then you made your choice and it's the street for you, as far as I'm concerned.

I have to wonder if Obongo was stoned or busy sucking Larry Sinclair's or the Wookie's cock when this got passed. It can't have been with ape boy's approval.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    No sympathy. If you can afford tobacco and alcohol, then you can afford to pay your own rent like a grownup.
    ^^^

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I have white tenants, and if it comes down to paying rent on time or buying cigarettes, they will die rather than do without smoke. I don't know a single nigger that doesn't smoke, but they all probably live rent free anyway. The black bastards live on cigarettes and Kool-Aid.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeahhh...let me know how enforcement of this bullshit works out...like anything about this is going to curb insane, unbridled niggardry. It's like telling them not to piss and shit and shootup in the stairwells.

Sorry, not trying to be a wet rag. Just hard for me to get excited and do cartwheels naked over dumbshit useless rule-making like this. I want something significant done about niggers. This just isn't it.