Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Now we know. Persistent hunger causes TNB.

Put on you waders before you open this link. It contains 100%, unmitigated nigger loving bullshit.

https://www.indystar.com/story/opini...ens/824980002/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hongry niggers.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	50.4 KB 
ID:	4646

On Monday morning, I reported from a gentrifying near east side neighborhood where new and renovated homes are quickly selling for $450,000 and more. On Tuesday night, a few miles farther east, I saw hundreds of children and adults who often wonder about when and where their next meal will be served.
    It'll come from the Pakistani run Mini-Mart and be paid with EBT. It will consist of chips and soda.

"We believe that to reduce the crime and improve the quality of life it's going to take a combination of solutions," Brown said. "Reducing hunger is one of them."
    Because we all know that a well fed nigger won't have the energy to perform TNB.

"It's helped us build trust with the drug dealers," said the Rev. Charles Harrison, president of Ten Point. "They're constantly thanking us for feeding their families."
    No comment required.

"Tom (Main) and I have a heart for giving back to the community," said Perry, a graduate of Second Helpings.
    Could you libtards JUST ONCE, elaborate on just what it is that nigger provided to you that compels you to "give back"?!?!?

Sickening. And look through the photos. Do you see a single nigger that looks like it's missed more than one meal in the last 10 years?
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    And the first picture at the link illustrates the malfunction perfectly. A whole litter in tow and the breeding sow is of course pregnant. Absent buck after absent buck and the wheels on the bus go round-and-round.

Name:	Screenshot_2018-07-29-14-09-44-1-1.png 
Views:	61 
Size:	267.7 KB 
ID:	4648

I have three children. Their mother and I were of course married and at the time we didn't have much.
    What I had was a love and commitment to them and their mother and the drive to bust my ass to provide.
    Christ almighty, is this a State secret or just my white privilege?

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, maybe they can explain this, then..

Name:	000946-fat-overweight-black-woman-with-huge-red-hair-eating-kfc-chicken2-1-.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	64.9 KB 
ID:	4652

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post

Name:	000946-fat-overweight-black-woman-with-huge-red-hair-eating-kfc-chicken2-1-.jpg 
    That gluttonous abomination would NEVER exist accept for the misplaced benevolence of white humans. Left to it's own means, it would look like the one on the left.

Name:	your welcome.png 
Views:	71 
Size:	348.3 KB 
ID:	4654
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post

Bwahahaha TOUCHE!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think working causes TNB.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This nigger looks so damn hungry it might just break out into a one nigger crime wave-after breakfast that is.

I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.