Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger shoots his 11 year old daughter, other niggers support him

This is a old one, happened a couple years back but it shows how niggers are. They will always support another nigger no matter what horrible things that nigger has done when facing the white mans justice. This nigger shot and killed his 11 year old daughter. Hundreds of his fellow niggers show up in court to support him, cheer him on and raise money to bail him out. Granted, it appears to be a accidental shooting but could you still support such a person to that level? Also, the nigger was already a convicted felon and not suppose to own a gun to begin with.

At the end of the day he was convicted and received only 4 years in prison.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I support his actions too.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hell, I support him too. deleting future felon factories be fore they start outputting more niggers is something to promote.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No humans involved? Then why are these monkeys in a human courtroom?

No judge, no jail, no probation, no program of any sort whatsoever will ever cure nigger. EVER.

Nigger cannot be fixed. Won't society ever learn that?
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    No complaints here. One pair of batwings and one potential full ride NU scholarship.
    And I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't legitimate self defense. At 11 years old, sheboonlets can be quite feral and dangerous. I actually think nigger sows are far more feral and violent than bucks. Kind of like Chihuahuas, really. Most nigger bucks are downlow cowards and will cower from a fight unless they have a groidle to back them up. Sows will run right straight into a fight no matter how outnumbered they are. They're batshit psychotic and dangerous.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This shows you though, all of that black lives matter stuff is just bullshit. No niggers life has ever meant anything to another nigger. They only care about themselves. If black lives did matter to them crowds of niggers would have been storming the jail for wild west style vigilante justice. Instead they see another nigger behind bars at the hands of the white police and white legal system and who's side do they take? Not the sprog who was murdered by him but the nigger himself.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.