Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

The National Nigdar service has issued a NIGNOG WARNING for the Cincinnati area

Music Fest this weekend, I should have issued this warning earlier. Thousands of niggers are expected to attend with a forecast predicting 36 assaults, 29 shootings, 48 rapes and countless cases of disrespect. Avoid the Cincinnati area this weekend at all costs!

The only white guy I see in this video is the reporter:

Last edited by Buck Simian; 07-29-2018 at 09:36 AM.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    WKRP 2018 would be 100% nigger: the son of a Motown sow hires a buck to change their R&B station's format to cRap. Staff includes a sales manager fond of green and purple suits, married to a horrific 400-pound sow with a voice worse than nails on a chalkboard), and repeatedly trying to go DL with the tranny receptionist. The newsman turns everything into an anti-YI screed, one DJ longs for the days of "classek gangsta," and another opens its nightly show with "Sup all muh muhfuggas."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.