Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Dominicoon Yerly Ventura threatens local blogger for outing his ho taking a dump on the highway with his brand new Camry

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen-Shot-2018-07-23-at-1.22.43-PM.png 
Views:	78 
Size:	438.7 KB 
ID:	4621

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen-Shot-2018-07-24-at-4.04.29-PM.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	74.2 KB 
ID:	4620

@TurtIeBoySports I just found you published a post related to one of my rental vehicles. That incident on I-93 did not involve me or my wife. You illegally post personal information on your page which is punished by law. I spoke to my attorney to seek legal actions.

— Yerly Ventura (@yerlyventura) July 25, 2018

@TurtleboyNews I was notified about the I-93 incident post on your accounts. That car in the picture is one of my rentals vehicles. Me or my wife were not involve in such incident. You maliciously posted private information of my family what is punished by law. 1/2

@TurtleboyNews I’m meeting with my attorney this morning to file a formal complaint and press criminal charges against your accounts.

https://turtleboysports.com/man-who-...comment-475078

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dominicans....

Send them all back......
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    You'd think he'd be more concerned with what the driver's seat on his new hooptie looks like now, what with the lack of toilet paper to be found along highways....