Close

Likes Likes:  0
    justin igger
    Chimpout Guest

Mudshark Ashley Graham disappointed in her racist family.

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/ashley-...161444308.html

"I naively hoped everyone would be color-blind—which is not what happened," Graham writes. "When my grandparents met Justin, my grandmother was cordial but cold. She greeted him and immediately walked away. When it came time for them to leave, my grandparents didn’t even acknowledge him. Instead my grandmother looked me in the eye, with Justin standing behind me, and said, 'Tell that guy I said goodbye.' I had never seen my loving, hardworking, and wonderful grandma be so hurtful and so racist. I was in shock."

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Granny shouldn't have minced words, she should have just said "Get that filthy stinking nigger out of my house"

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't wait for the inevitable acid to the face for the dumb cunt

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	995676b70657dc028f65fdba5cbb6bb9.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	772

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    As per TNB for sharks:
    The buck will stay til it knocks it up. Then will split after 4 months of sprog impregnation. The shark will try to get sprog gibs and the buck will chimp and beat her. She'll take the buck back after his 6 month jail sentence for slinging dope. It will give her the prison aids stick and knock her up again. Now she's 350 pounds. After the next sprog is shit out, the buck will beat her for not having gas in her car. His boys will start to come over and trains will be ran. Now she's a drug addict. Some random buck will knock her up during a 5 gum gang bang. Fighting over who da daddy bes, she'll be kilt. The gums will band together to sloppily hide the body. 48 hours comes in to do the news story and is called RAYCISS. The mudshark is quickly forgotten.
    Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may.

Sam Houston

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by West Texas Red Dirt View Post
    As per TNB for sharks:
    The buck will stay til it knocks it up. Then will split after 4 months of sprog impregnation. The shark will try to get sprog gibs and the buck will chimp and beat her. She'll take the buck back after his 6 month jail sentence for slinging dope. It will give her the prison aids stick and knock her up again. Now she's 350 pounds. After the next sprog is shit out, the buck will beat her for not having gas in her car. His boys will start to come over and trains will be ran. Now she's a drug addict. Some random buck will knock her up during a 5 gum gang bang. Fighting over who da daddy bes, she'll be kilt. The gums will band together to sloppily hide the body. 48 hours comes in to do the news story and is called RAYCISS. The mudshark is quickly forgotten.
    I forgot the mudshark 5 seconds after reading the original post..... But yeah, you've got the scenario down to a T.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This mudshark is now pregnant with a mutant abomination. Glad to hear her grandparents don't approve of the nigger. She's lost, but the old folks still have their honor intact. No bowing down to any nigger.
    Fat bitch.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    This mudshark is now pregnant with a mutant abomination. Glad to hear her grandparents don't approve of the nigger. She's lost, but the old folks still have their honor intact. No bowing down to any nigger.
    Fat bitch.
    That's why I respect the elderly. They have common sense and they hate niggers!!

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    That's why I respect the elderly. They have common sense and they hate niggers!!
    Yep, I have yet to meet a cuck among older folks. Smart group they are.
    Give America back to the human race and end nigger fuxation - TRUMP 2020