So I was asked to 'volunteer' to help out with vacation Bible school...
For those that may not know, it's a summertime program, that lasts a week, with a central theme teaching kids about the church along with arts and crafts and various activities, for little kids through grade 6.

This year, the church decides to have the meetings in the evenings, and include a free hot meal. It was advertised heavily, so of course, with the free meal, you know it was a nigger magnet...but it gets worse...

The meals were early evening, before the program/classes started, and droves of niggers showed up. The meal was supposed to be just for the children attending, but along came the mammys and grandmammys and baby daddies and the rest of the tribe. We were told to go ahead and serve them, and some wanted to-go plates, etc. On the first night, the food ran out quickly, of course, because as stated, it was only meant for the children...and one lady caused a minor chimpout, and we were told by the pastor to prepare MORE food for the remaining evenings, which reluctantly, we did, and it was the same scenario each night.

Now, after they had eaten all they wanted, about half of them left...with their kids, not letting them stay for the classes, but I'm not complaining...

The programs ended every night around 8pm, and that is when parents came to pick up their kids... but the niggers were always late.
4 out of the 5 days we did this, the same group of niggers would show up between 1030 and 11pm to get they keedz... and their foul breath smelled like booze... not sure, but apparently, they thought we were a free babysitting center while they went out for drinks at the nigger bar...

The very first night they did this, we let them know that they were 3 hours late, and they have to pick up their kids by 8p, but of course it went in one ear and out the other. Then there was the fact that those nigglets were unruly and made a huge mess, fought with one another, and broke things.

All of this was brought to the pastors attention, but he thinks we are being too 'judgemental' and that we need to 'help the urban youth' etc. etc.

I won't be volunteering again...and I may just find a new church.