I am coming out of work today, walking across the parking lot. I notice something odd, Several niglets. A male niglet who looked to be around 10-11 with no shirt on. He had his shirt stuffed in the back waist of his pants. Had on a hat turned sideways in typical nigger fashion. With him was a female niglet, probably around 8. She was pushing a baby stroller, my first thought was it was a doll in the stroller. I didn't pay it much attention, I simply thought they were with someone to pick up a relative and just got out of the car to play. Silly me thinking that these were human children when they are not.
They come over near my car and ask a lady parked beside of me something, then they come to my car and the little buck asks me for a couple dollars or dolla's as he said. Is he for real? That is when I noticed the little girls doll in the stroller was actually a baby niglet around 1 years old! By this time a crowd was gathering around them trying to figure out what they are doing there, this building is nowhere near any houses-the few houses nearby are white people. It was pretty hot out and the baby niglet was crying. This little buck was just shucking and jiving around like he was some sort of pimp. At one point he yelled out Aint yall people got any money? Then proceeded to start peeking in the windows of parked cars nearby as if he was casing them out to see what he could take. I am bursting out laughing, I cant hold it in. I tell some guy I work with go get that little man a employment application, he needs a job so he can take care of his baby. The niggers didn't like that one.
To make a long story short police were called, niglets were put in the back of a squad car and taken away. I don't know who they are or where they came from. Probably just raising themselves while their mom lays stoned out of her mind on meth somewhere in typical nigger fashion.