Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers Break Into C-Stores, Steal GRAPE DRANK/MENTHOLS

http://www.fayobserver.com/news/2018...glary-suspects

The Fayetteville Police Department is asking for the public’s assistance in identifying the NIGGER BUCKS responsible for recent burglaries of convenience stores.

Stores that have been stolen from include a Circle K, on the 100 block of Cedar Creek Road on Wednesday, a Circle K on the 900 block of McArthur Road on Thursday, a Circle K on the 1300 block of Robeson Street on Friday, an Exxon Mobil on the 1200 block of Fort Bragg Road on Saturday and the Taha Mini Mart on the 5700 block of Bragg Boulevard on Sunday.

Police said the NIGGERS appear to enter convenience stores or storage sheds on the property by forcing entry, steal cigarettes and sodas, and flee the area in what has been described as a burgundy or red SUV, and in one of the incidents, a red truck.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    There might be something to be learned from this. A business model if you will.

Why not just quit stocking Newpawts, grape drank & Hennessey?

I mean sure, it wouldn't stop the TNB altogether but it would make other stores more attractive targets. If you removed every conceivable bit of nigger bait, right down to the last Black & Mild (whatever cigars they use for blunts), you still wouldn't be shy a single thing that your white patrons wanted.

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Usually these convenience stores are located in the shit section of town and cater exclusively to Niggers. There's a few near me that make me laugh out loud when I pass by. The windows are plastered with Newport, malt liquor, lottery, EBT Welcomed, wings, fried foods, etc signs inviting the groid in. These places make huge money off the Nigger so a few losses a year it seems they can absorb.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".