Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Denmark has had enough.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...l-nations.html

Everyone has their limit and the Danes have reached their's.

I lived in Denmark for six years and the last time I visited it had changed into a third world shithole.

Mind you, it was fun insulting the niggers and muslims to their face. They don't understand one word of Danish.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They need to drive every last one of them into the ocean. No half measures. Same thing with the niggers everywhere.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah...didn't we hear this exact same thing coming out of Italy last month? I'll believe it when I see some boats being towed south. I for one, have fucking had it with western Europe and all their empty yellow talk.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Read it. Seems that Denmark has had enough reality dumped upon its doorstep to the point even their liberal minds are drawing a line to say "enough!" Good job Denmark. No assimilation equals no benefits should be used everywhere.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Towed south, no, sunk in the middle of the ocean, yes. Five hundred feared good in disaster.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by o8ers View Post
    Towed south, no, sunk in the middle of the ocean, yes. Five hundred feared good in disaster.
    That was from 2014. Also, traffickers sinking them because they wouldn't hand over the boat really isn't what I'd describe as government action.