Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Anna Hathaway - nigger lover (no surprise.) please comment on the nigger’s claims 🤣😂

Another brain dead nigger lover form Hollyfreak... Well my first thought is - are you serious? White folk are brutalised and taxed, targeted and violated by niggers to such an extent that FBI figures show 36,000 rapes on white women were perpetrated by niggers....: and zero recorded white men on negresses.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    That's the now dead BART Sharpie Eye Brow Sow!

http://www.dinduplantation.com/forum...er-stabbed-too
    Was she some sort of boon to mankind?

Blue-Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Never heard of the nigger sow, to coin a phrase from Slim Pickens, from the movie Blazing Saddles, she looks like an uppity nigger to me, and if she was made good; then it's my kind of nigger...lol

Blue-Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue-Gum View Post
    Never heard of the nigger sow, to coin a phrase from Slim Pickens, from the movie Blazing Saddles, she looks like an uppity nigger to me, and if she was made good; then it's my kind of nigger...lol
    You know I'll admit, and I'm proud of it, that I'm virtually ignorant of most current niggerwood movie stars, so I googled Anna Hathaway to NO surprise to find another attractive niggerwood white woman that sucks up and totally cottles dirty nigger animals, it's Insanity, why don't these niggerwood nigger lovers raise hell when nigger animals murder and rape humans?

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    She might have a point if it weren't for the fact that this appears to be a totally random attack with nothing to do with her race or gender. White people also are stabbed at random by nutcases such as the one who did this. Had a white woman been sitting nearby she would have been the easy target instead of the black lady who was stabbed to death
    Last edited by Buck Simian; 07-28-2018 at 05:20 AM.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.