Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Croatia versus monkeys

dear friends.... please pray to which ever deity you worship that the croatia beats the monekys from france.... even if you think football is nothing more than 11 overpaid prima donas chasing a ball this time it is very important...

i live in czech republic... niggers are very rare here, in fact niggers are something which happend to other people here.... but the libtards continually scream about the need for diversity... personally i do not see why we need stone age primates ruinig our peace and quiet.... i guess we do not have enugh rapes and murders... and aparently we are way too rich so we can waste some money on welfare.... but the preassure on eastern europe to shit where we eat is huge and increasing... niggers winig the finall would increase it....

all the libtarded newspapers are going on and on about how diversity is great... just look at the french team... when i look at the french team all i see is bunch of niggers and one or two scared frenchies who are wondering when they end up in the cooking pot... forget the rapes and murders niggers do... as long as we have great football team....

i could not care less aout football usually but this will be the most symbolic game ever... already niggers and nigger lowers are calling the french traveling zoo the best african team.... imagine if small all white underfunded croatia beats the fucking monkeys...

so please.... talk pray to your god.... wear your lucky pants, shirt or a hat, rub your lucky charm.... because this once this is more than just a silly game

on behalf of nigger free eastern europe i thank you

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    well i bet they do not like niggers either

Blue-Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Some of the most beautiful white women come from that area ....eastern Europe....just sayin'...

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unregistered from Czech Republic, you should join the Plantation.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    thanks for the invite but i am not sure what i could contribute..... i live in nigger free enviroment.... nigger loving is not rally rampart here.... i would be a really booring member

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I fucking HATE soccer with a passion, never watch 2 hours of boredom. I just flipped on thr WC GAMES AND LO AND BEHOLD, THe "French" team is a total nigger show! Fuck France, go Croatia.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Niggers

Well well well.... a biased referee and a joke of a penalty. The powers that be chose ‘France’

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's only a game. I'd give my left nut to live in a nigger free nation.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well well well.... a biased referee and a joke of a penalty. The powers that be chose ‘France’
    Dear Croatian,
    It is more important that your country remains white, than winning the World Cup...