Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Convenience store nigger employees

About a month ago, I was on my way into work and needed some cash so I stopped at a local gas station/convenience store. I used the ATM inside, got a cup of coffee and went to the counter to pay for it.

So this nigger female working there rings the coffee and doesn't say one word. I hand her a 20, she takes it, sets it next to the register and pulls out a bunch of cash. She then proceeds to count out my change, all 1 dollar bills. She then sets that down next to the register and puts the 20 in the till and hands me my change without saying one damn word.

She gave me 18 dollars in one's and a few coins. Now, I would understand if they were short on larger bills, but that wasn't the case here. I saw plenty larger bills in the till when it was opened, yet this dumb subhuman gives me all ones.

I figured she must have been too stupid to add larger bills together, but who knows the reasoning going on inside a niggers sad excuse for a brain.

Also, why the fuck is it that everytime I experience niggers working a job like that, they never greet me or say thank you? Niggers should never work a customer service job or handle cash.

Needless to say, my wallet was quite thick, being loaded with one dollar bills. What a fucking nigger.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Please," "thank you," "excuse me," and "may I help you?" are not phrases used by niggers.

Scourmont
    Chimpout Guest
    Please - Gimme dat
    Thank you - dats whas up
    excuse me - No direct translation usually expressed as "DAFUQ I eat?" or "DAFUQ you lookin at?" depending on the situation
    may I help you - wa Choo wan?

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    I know most don't have this luxury but I'm at least in a place that is unfuxated enough that if I see a nigger cashier, I just walk out and go somewhere else.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by justin igger View Post
    I know most don't have this luxury but I'm at least in a place that is unfuxated enough that if I see a nigger cashier, I just walk out and go somewhere else.
    ++++ Same here, but it's becoming more and more difficult to find nigger free establishments.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Keep an eye out this is an old retail scam, giving change back in one's that the cashier knows that you won't count if you're in a hurry