Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

In Sarasota it's free speech for a nigger to leave himself a note to remind himself he's a nigger..

SARASOTA, FL (WWSB) - An African-American family came to Sarasota for a relaxing vacation. Instead, family members say they were victims of a racially insensitive slur at their upscale hotel when someone left a racist note in their room.

The family claims it's a case of "vacationing while black."
    "And I went and looked at the lamp and looked at the note and was shocked. The note says, 'You're a n*****.'"

Davis says it's the first time he's experienced racism like this since the 1960s. His family took immediate action and confronted the general manager and even called Sarasota Police, who filed a report, but Davis says they took no action.

"They basically touted that it was a free speech incident and not a formal criminal matter."
    http://www.mysuncoast.com/news/local...f0bcd4cb2.html

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    What the fuck are they gonna do, sue the note? Or the paper it was wrote on?

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    I want a "Paw Writing" analysis please

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They're such prudes at the newspaper that they have to block out the word nigger in the photo.

Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't understand what was incorrect about the note?

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger millionaire finds racist note in hotel room; reminded he's still a nigger

A racist creep apparently snuck into Frank and Michael Davis’ room at the upscale Art Ovation Hotel in Sarasota and left a 2-by-5 post-it note reading, “You’re a N—-R.”
    After returning to their sixth-floor room from breakfast, the Davises found the sickening message placed on a globe-shaped bedside lamp.
    “I was stone cold for 30 to 40 seconds when I read the note,” Michael Davis, 27, a consultant for a financial firm, told The Post.
    The incident was especially wounding in light of Frank Davis’ lifelong efforts to promote diversity. The business executive has donated $5 million to his alma mater, Bucknell University, for a new building and for minority recruitment.

https://nypost.com/2018/07/07/africa...in-hotel-room/

Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger donated to Buck Nell university. how appropriate is that name?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Somehow I don't trust his word that he found it, and didn't scrawl it himself.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another case of:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1509561839430.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	4506