Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Why are older people racist?

I tried to read it without smashing the screen but I'm pretty sure they didn't address the fact that a lifetime of experience and observations tends to effect us.

Hence, as we get older and continue to see feral monkeyshines we hate niggers more..

http://www.businessinsider.com/why-a...-racist-2018-7

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...mments-5921739

More of the same here.

A load of psychobabble bullshit doesn't make up for life experience and common sense learned from that extensive experience.

Common sense and life experience are not racist.

The top comments sum it up nicely.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    So older people may just be saying things they wouldn't normally say.
    Um, no.

I'm somewhat of an opinionated prick and sometimes offer my unsolicited thoughts but...
    It's not an age-induced lack of filter but rather having to share a planet with the shit-stains for 60 years.

I've was around during the snivel rights movement, Selma, the L.A. riots, MLK, Rodney Kang, Traybat. Ferguson, Baltimore et al. I see niggers for the pariah they are.

It's realism not racism.
    Last edited by SC Anemia; 07-05-2018 at 06:09 PM.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    We become prejudiced as we age because we feel isolated and anxious about death, psychologists claim
    So, the closer I get to meeting God, the more I feel the need to hate others, in advance of that event? Yeah, got it...

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A lifetime of expirience and observation couldn't have anything to do with it, right?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What is funny, is that the old humans who dealt with the niggers in the 40's, 50's & 60's dealt with the "Yessur", "Nossur" niggers. The ones who emulated humans as best as they could. They knew their place, they knew where to sit, what waterfountain to drink from and especially knew their place. Could you imagine if that was still the case? These old timers remember! Yet they still saw the savage beasts that niggers were! Talk about the "Great Generation"!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I live by the belief that more one is around niggers the more one grows to hate niggers. Thus getting older would expose one to niggers more and make the hatred increase.
    Look at these 20 something year old cuck millennials. The ones that grow up in a lily white neighborhood and have that one black guy they are buddies with at school. They don't know what the real world is like, what niggers are really capable of. Its almost better to expose your kids to a little bit of TNB just to give them some exposure to what those savages are really about.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am doing my best to slide as gracefully as I can into middle age (b. 1974), but I have never found my innate aversion to Negroes was a product of "maturing".

I'm pretty sure I came out of my sainted mother knowing the truth about knucklers.

Growing up, I never held any illusions about coloreds. I never believed the horseshit about Crispus Attucks, Harriet Tubman, Frederick Douglas, or any of the other Negro historical figures we all learned about in grade school.

These days, I can factually debunk every Slave History Myth from John Casor, to the completely phony Tuskeegee Airniggers fable, to fake black man Obama.

I knew it was all BUNK, because from my earliest memory, I could always see niggers as they truly are: dumb, violent, savage, destructive, and the definition of "ugliness".

That has been my own personal universal constant. I've never seen any evidence to the contrary, and there are voluminous mountains of substantiated fact to back it all up.

We all come to The Truth in our own way and in our own time.

As for me, that moment happened on the day in the summer of 1973 when my USN LTJG father stuck his filthy pud into my hippy chick mother, and POOF! -- a few cells later, son #2 already knew that niggers sucked!
    Last edited by Midder Peenud Hayed; 07-07-2018 at 04:25 AM.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why are niggers born speciests?