Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Demetrius was planning a large fireworks show in Cleveland

Demetrius Nathaniel Pitts, also known as Abdur Raheem Rahfeeq, also known as Violent Filthy Stinking Nigger has been arrested and accused of planning a terrorist attack in Cleveland on the fourth of July.

http://www.cleveland19.com/story/385...fourth-of-july
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Send the nigger to GITMO with his beloved dunecoon buddies, water board everyday 10X

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    He posted several disturbing posts on social media promoting violence and encouraging acts of terrorism,*supporting Al-Qaeda.
    Another genius posting his violent felony plans online...and in advance. Nice heads-up for the Popo.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    Send the nigger to GITMO with his beloved dunecoon buddies, water board everyday 10X
    I've got a more economical solution. It would only require a shovel, a pistol and one bullet.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    I've got a more economical solution. It would only require a shovel, a pistol and one bullet.

Why waste a perfectly good bullet, you have a shovel already, it is a duel purpose instrument <knock to the noggin>

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    Why waste a perfectly good bullet, you have a shovel already, it is a duel purpose instrument <knock to the noggin>
    It's innovative thinking like that that we need to MAGA!!! Good thinking boss!!
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's a typical nigger fireworks party.

islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's innovative thinking like that that we need to MAGA!!! Good thinking boss!!
    Not to be a hippie, but why not use nature's beautiful, healthy, hemp? It's a natural, reusable product, and environmentally friendly. There's nothing that says "I love Mother Earth" like a couple pretty windchimes, made with wonderful, versatile, hemp.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    Not to be a hippie, but why not use nature's beautiful, healthy, hemp? It's a natural, reusable product, and environmentally friendly. There's nothing that says "I love Mother Earth" like a couple pretty windchimes, made with wonderful, versatile, hemp.
    Groovy idea! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	redpeacewr.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	4412

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    That's far out, man!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dave's not here man..........

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Dave's not here man..........
    Bwahahaha

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's nothing that says "I love Mother Earth" like a couple pretty windchimes, made with wonderful, versatile, hemp.
    When they become standard holiday decoration, I'll know this land is the greatest it's been in 157 years.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Demetrius Pitts has pleaded guilty to plotting a terrorist attack in Cleveland on July 4, attempting to provide material support to a foreign terrorist organization, threats against the President of the United States and threats against family members of the President of the United States.

Nigger Pitts is scheduled to be sentenced on Feb. 11, 2020. Under the terms of his guilty plea, Pitts is expected to be sentenced to 14 years in prison followed by a lifetime of supervised release.
    https://www.news5cleveland.com/news/...-pleads-guilty

Name:  qy7b9emr9vgx.png
Views: 127
Size:  697.7 KB