Close

Likes Likes:  0
    SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

The Ice Cream Man

So I'm hearing the ice cream truck playing some jacked-up Christmas jingle. I thought "why not"? Grabbed my wallet and went outside and stopped it.

I wanted one of those things we used to call strawberry shortcake. Ice cream with red and white sprinkles on it. Then the asslifter tells me "$2.60 my friend". That's when I told him to jab it in his filthy ass. Jeez, $2.60 for an ice cream bar?

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    So I'm hearing the ice cream truck playing some jacked-up Christmas jingle. I thought "why not"? Grabbed my wallet and went outside and stopped it.

I wanted one of those things we used to call strawberry shortcake. Ice cream with red and white sprinkles on it. Then the asslifter tells me "$2.60 my friend". That's when I told him to jab it in his filthy ass. Jeez, $2.60 for an ice cream bar?

They are 6 bucks here.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're better off without anyway. Those fuckers have shit mits. Ice cream with a little e.coli on top. No thanks.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pick up a box at Vons, put them in your freezer, next time ice cream man music plays, get up, get one from the freezer... voila! Ice cream man experience for less than $0.50 each and no dysentery.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	th.png 
Views:	64 
Size:	277.5 KB 
ID:	749

I think the ice cream guy in our neighborhood sells dope - we often hear the truck driving around after dark...

Last edited by Moolie Mook; 05-07-2017 at 09:43 PM.
    I don't hate negroes, I just feel better when they aren't around.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Moolie Mook View Post
    Pick up a box at Vons, put them in your freezer, next time ice cream man music plays, get up, get one from the freezer... voila! Ice cream man experience for less than $0.50 each and no dysentery.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	th.png 
Views:	64 
Size:	277.5 KB 
ID:	749

I think the ice cream guy in our neighborhood sells dope - we often hear the truck driving around after dark...

Yeah Moolie, that's exactly what I was after. I'll have to look at the grocery store to see if they have them.