Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Akon is gonna build Wakanda in Senegal with cryptocurrency..

Akon has announced plans to build a "real-life Wakanda" in Senegal, built on the back of his almost-eponymous cryptocurrency, Akoin.
    The government appears to agree: the 41-year-old told crowds at Cannes Lions on Monday he had been gifted a not insubstantial 2,000 acres of land to start the project off.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-44574969

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Sure, a nice shiney nigger utopia

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_102164217_2ef84230-fcfe-4bb6-a4e0-d99e73666fc3.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	9.6 KB 
ID:	4323

Six months later...

Name:	haiti-girl-walking-by-open-sewage-in-the-slums-of-of-cite-soleil-port-BTCD3W.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	403.4 KB 
ID:	4324

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

Name:	haiti-girl-walking-by-open-sewage-in-the-slums-of-of-cite-soleil-port-BTCD3W.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	403.4 KB 
ID:	4324
    Their toilet and drinking water.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    How detacthed from reality must you be to write a "news article" about a nigger creating a cryptocurrency and building a fictional nigger Nirvana?

Name:  BBC apeporter alex-duval-01.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  7.6 KB

I could go on about the lunacy of a creature whose species never reached the stone age creating a digital currency, but I'd be preaching to the choir.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    My prediction: The minute A-Con gets something developed on this 2000 acres, the Senegalese government will pull some kind of eminent domain bullshit, fence up the area, and inter rebels and good candidates for sex trafficking there. This won't end well, because, well....niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the stupidest thing I’ve ever read. First of all, a nigger crypto currency will be as worthless as its creator. Secondly, I don’t think that the brilliant artist who brought us such classics as “I wanna fuck you” and “smack that” could build anything beyond a hut made of twigs and its own shit.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It brings the power back to the people and brings the security back into the currency system," Akon explained at Cannes Lions on Monday.
    "It also allows the people to utilise it in ways where they can advance themselves and not allow government to do those things that are keeping them down."
    At least the BBC calls BS on that load of nigger-babble.

But as far as we know, neither Senegal nor Akon have their own supply of vibranium - the fictional metal which gave Wakanda its wealth and power - and cities don't come cheap.
    Which has left us wondering: what is going on?

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    However, when it comes to the details, he admitted he left "the geeks" to figure it out.
    The validity of the entire article summed up in one sentence.