I picked up a few things on the way home, and it was a sorry sight to see. There was a tall woman I first saw from the back. She was way too skinny up top for that disproportionately wide ass. When she turned a corner, I saw her face was the kind that's been through a war, just unhappy and looking tired. Then I saw in the shopping cart was her mutant, medium brown, with medium brown hair of that unmistakable Brillo niggerness. No sympathy here.

Then I saw a white cuck faggot pushing the cart behind a spigger sow. Maybe 5'8", 120 pounds, white T shirt, cargo shorts, flip flops. He probably takes it up the ass from the sow.

Finally, I spied a suspicious looking type of skull cap. When I passed by I saw it's a lighter skinned Mohammedan, with a thick beard like a gigantic toilet brush. Then his nigger sow in a hijab came over.

Was one of them responsible for outside? Walking to my car I thought, what the hell is the horrible smell? It was like someone had shit in the parking lot, and the wind was blowing it all over. This store is a great place to buy food, but it's in the town next door, which has become very niggerfied over the last few years. Soon enough I'll have no choice but to go out of my way for groceries. Sometimes I see wiggers and spiggers doing the monkeyshines walk with their groid friends, and it's only going to get worse with new HUD Section 8 apartments under construction.