Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Red Lobster doesn't bring water for fasting muzzies..

CAIR-Minnesota said the family requested water to break their Ramadan fast but did not receive any for at least 30 minutes after several requests to different servers were made. When the family complained to the restaurant manager and raised the issue of possible bias in their treatment, they were reportedly told: “You people love to play the race card whenever you can.”
    http://barenakedislam.com/2018/06/14...-islamophobia/

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Fucking sand niggers... what the hell are they doing in a restaurant when they're fasting..... they can get water at the local zoo animal watering trough.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    come fuggin on.
    they should have brought them a plate of delicious bacon and water.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think moslems can eat what comes from the sea,

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    “You people love to play the race card whenever you can.”
    I didn't see any pics in the article, but this statement right here (and the fact that observant muslims indeed don't eat shellfish) tells me that they were dealing with a pack of niggers who claimed to be muslim. People usually accuse actual muslims of things like goat fucking and bomb-making, not of playing the race card. Race-carding is the domain of the nigger.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    WTF are they doing in Black Lopsta' if they're supposed to be fasting? Was Black Lopsta' having a sale on one night stands with goats?
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    I didn't see any pics in the article, but this statement right here (and the fact that observant muslims indeed don't eat shellfish) tells me that they were dealing with a pack of niggers who claimed to be muslim. People usually accuse actual muslims of things like goat fucking and bomb-making, not of playing the race card. Race-carding is the domain of the nigger.
    True. It is usually the coddlers that play the race card on behalf of the head bags.

There is nothing more disgusting than a leftard defending the same vermin who would kill them without a second thought.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like they came in planning to buy nothing, take up a table for a while, and expect to be waited on hand and foot. Wait I know... They were there on a business meeting right?

Now I have been in places where they practice ramadan. They basically shovel a huge meal into their guts before the sun comes up and another huge meal as soon as it goes down. How many of us have gone 12 or so hours without eating? What a sacrifice huh? Many of them also do not use utensils. Also been to places where they have water filling stations around the base. These dirty nigger muslims they let on base to clean the shitters and do other menial tasks would was he their feet in them all the time. So I told anyone new that had never been there before to always let the water run for a bit and to scrub it off before filling any container they are going to drink from.