Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Woman Says 'Swimming While Black' Led to Racist Harassment of Her Daughter at Hotel Pool

Woman Says 'Swimming While Black' Led to Racist Harassment of Her Daughter at Hotel Pool
    The man was wrong, even if the nigger was soaked in bleach, she would still stink.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-say...001645104.html

Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Asking a dindu sow and her niglet to shower before swimming is racist..

An African-American woman says she and her daughter were exposed to "blatant racism" when a man asked them if they had taken a shower before going swimming at a Pasadena hotel pool.
    "I let him know that being black is not a disease and showering would not wash the BLACK off our skin,"
    “I am not trash, and I am not dirty,” Wheeler told KTLA in a phone interview. “
    http://ktla.com/2018/06/14/texas-wom...na-hotel-pool/

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who wants to jump in a pool with a lump of fecal matter floating around? We need to go back to these days:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iuITHSULQ8.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	4248
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Exactly why I haven't been to a water park in over 20 years. No way I'm 'bathing' in nigger soup. Eewww.

I could only imagine the petri dish that nastiness has to be. What with nigger sweat, all the niglets (and most of the grown ones) peeing, menstrual drippings, cocoa butter and feces. A real gumbo, yessiree.
    Last edited by SC Anemia; 06-15-2018 at 09:57 AM.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A water slick is usually a good sign when fishing for speckled trout in the Gulf. A slick from a nigger is something to be avoided. Be it bacon grease from their mop or skin slime it will fool the ardent trout fisherman but it is extremely rare. Emanating from a single spot denotes a possible rockfish while a long track denotes someone trolling a deep diving jig.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Public pools are the worse. Remember this one? A dead nigger was in this public pool for 2 days before they decided to fish it out.

Which is worse though? Swimming in a pool with a bunch of live niggers or one dead nigger? I guess I would take the dead one, at least it can't try to rob or rape you.

I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Someone should fill a pool with a clear odorless oil, and then tell a bunch of nigs he'll pay them each $50 if they all jump in the deep end together.

That would be funny.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm staying at a hotel right now. the pool rules state that you are supposed to shower before entering. It is just like a nigger to think the rules don't apply it it.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% Not A Nigger View Post
    I'm staying at a hotel right now. the pool rules state that you are supposed to shower before entering. It is just like a nigger to think the rules don't apply it it.
    Bingo, Folks, We have a winner here! Showering prior to entering pool is standard trademark of civilized manners, of which niggers don't have.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    Someone should fill a pool with a clear odorless oil, and then tell a bunch of nigs he'll pay them each $50 if they all jump in the deep end together.

That would be funny.
    I doubt you need the oil to be odorless.
    You could put the smelliest motor oil and they wouldn't notice.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    I doubt you need the oil to be odorless.
    You could put the smelliest motor oil and they wouldn't notice.
    (the idea is to make them think (yeah, I know) it's water... Heeheehee!!! They barely float in water, much less oil... get it?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    (the idea is to make them think (yeah, I know) it's water... Heeheehee!!! They barely float in water, much less oil... get it?
    Ah, I wasn't fully paying attention, you did say "fill" it.
    In that case, just get niggers near the pool one by one and make sure the floor is slippery. And then just give them a push.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The reason that we humans are asked to shower before getting in the pool is because cosmetics, deodorant, snot, saliva, urine and duck butter react with the pools chemical balance.

If a pool smells of chlorine or if the water isn't crystal clear, don't get in. Chlorine in a pool doesn't smell, unless it is reacting with something.

If a nigger gets in the pool, the automatic dosing plant goes into overdrive and tries to nuke the water to get rid of the biohazards therein.

This usually renders the pool unusable for humans for a couple or three days.

Or at least until a hazmat team can get there to scrub the tide mark of ashy skin, muh weave treatments. Chiggun grease, feces, jizz, nigger breff and BO off of the pool walls.

The dosing plant will also need retiring at this point.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    The reason that we humans are asked to shower before getting in the pool is because cosmetics, deodorant, snot, saliva, urine and duck butter react with the pools chemical balance.

If a pool smells of chlorine or if the water isn't crystal clear, don't get in. Chlorine in a pool doesn't smell, unless it is reacting with something.

If a nigger gets in the pool, the automatic dosing plant goes into overdrive and tries to nuke the water to get rid of the biohazards therein.

This usually renders the pool unusable for humans for a couple or three days.

Or at least until a hazmat team can get there to scrub the tide mark of ashy skin, muh weave treatments. Chiggun grease, feces, jizz, nigger breff and BO off of the pool walls.

The dosing plant will also need retiring at this point.

...and then you try to explain that to a nigger....