Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

What Happens When The Mandingo Cheats On It's Wife, And It's Muh-Dik Gets Stuck Inside The Other Sow?

Yup, ya read it right. I've read thousands of stories about a nigger muh-dikking everything in sight, but having to be separated from whatever it was muh-dikking by a doctor? That's a nigger first, if I ever heard of one. I'm waiting for the accusations of voodoo and chicken-shaking demonology being responsible here.

I suspect some kind of glue solvent would have done the trick...

A husband accused of cheating was 'caught' after becoming stuck inside his lover while they were having sex in a hotel room in Kenya, it has been reported.
    Guests at the hotel in Kitale town, Trans-Nzoia County, heard screams coming from one of the rooms and raised the alarm.

On arrival police reportedly found the couple 'stuck together' and doctors had to be called in to free them.
    According to local media, a large crowd gathered as news of the bizarre situation emerged. Police were forced to fire shots in the air to disperse the onlookers.

It is not clear why exactly the couple became stuck together in this way, but they may have been the victims of a rare occurrence known as 'penis captivus'. (one of those great african medical discoveries, I'm sure)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ml?mrn_rm=als1

Bonus pic: Here's the amberlamps...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	amberlamps.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	4242
    Last edited by MineEvolved; 06-14-2018 at 03:47 AM.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where did they steal the pickup bed cap for that amberlamps?