Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Kiarra can't help but stuff her hole with Popeyes fried chiggun..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	865466f6f.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	163.0 KB 
ID:	4230

Kiarra’s struggles with her weight are imbued with this sense, that getting thin is a mystery she might never solve, that diet secrets are literally secret. On a Sunday, she might diligently make a meal plan for the week, only to find herself reaching for Popeyes fried chicken by Wednesday. She blames herself for her poor health
    Fried food has long been Kiarra’s legal high—cheap, easily acquired, something to brighten the gloomiest day. It is also one of the few luxuries around.

Predominantly black neighborhoods tend to become what researchers call “food swamps,” or areas where fast-food joints outnumber healthier options. (Food deserts, by contrast, simply lack grocery stores.) One study in New York found that as the number of African Americans who lived in a given area increased, so did the distance to the nearest clothing store, pharmacy, electronics store, office-supply store. Meanwhile, one type of establishment drew nearer: fast-food restaurants.
    https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...health/561740/

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Things are terrible and will only get worse for that sow. It should kill itself.

Edit: JFC!!! Is that a bleeding heart news article or a doctoral thesis on niggerwhine!?!? That's got to be 5,000 words or more.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    yuk

but on a side note, we seem to think alike. sort of.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    Things are terrible and will only get worse for that sow. It should kill itself.

Edit: JFC!!! Is that a bleeding heart news article or a doctoral thesis on niggerwhine!?!? That's got to be 5,000 words or more.
    What was I thinking? That wasn’t an article, Cracka, you hit it. A bloody dissertation. The cow needs to graze more.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    She blames herself for her poor health.
    I have a bridge to sell to whatever dipshit wrote that...I've YET to meet a nigger who took responsibility for it's own poor choices. Sure as hell, not with all these white people around to blame...

One study in New York found that as the number of African Americans who lived in a given area increased, so did the distance to the nearest clothing store, pharmacy, electronics store, office-supply store. Meanwhile, one type of establishment drew nearer: fast-food restaurants.
    And, any fool with half a brain can tell you why. Niggers steal what they can't eat, fuck, or drink. They won't buy electronics, because more electronics = less chicken. Niggers will buy cheap, fast, greasy foods like there's no tomorrow, and the smart, savvy investor knows their demographic. Put the stuff they will buy right under their noses, and lock up all the shit they'll steal, and keep it far away. If I had to do it all over again, I'd invest heavily in chicken farms. Fuck Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and Sun/Oracle. Amateurs.
    Last edited by MineEvolved; 06-14-2018 at 03:11 AM.