Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Machete nigger attacks unsuspecting human

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-stranger.html

Some parts of England now look like the Congo.

This is now the norm.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-stranger.html

Some parts of England now look like the Congo.

This is now the norm.
    Daily UK calls it the 'lawless UK' in the article....meanwhile, Tommy Robinson....

Been meaning to ask you that, OB. You keeping up with the Tommy Robinson bullshit? Current reports about him are a little sparse. He getting any help? I'm rooting for the guy.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    Daily UK calls it the 'lawless UK' in the article....meanwhile, Tommy Robinson....

Been meaning to ask you that, OB. You keeping up with the Tommy Robinson bullshit? Current reports about him are a little sparse. He getting any help? I'm rooting for the guy.
    Yes, I follow Tommy's reports with great interest and amusement.

You probably didn't see it over the pond, but there was a sizable domonstration outside Downing Street, calling for Tommy to be freed.

Meanwhile, Tommy has been moved to a category A prison which is over 70% muslim and left in general population instead of solitary, where he has suffered death threats since the moment he walked through the door.

Basically the establishment want him dead. They know they can't do it themselves, so they are going to let a bunch of goat rapists do the job for them inside a prison, where nobody will hear about it for weeks on the outside.

The actual trumped up charges that got Tommy banged up inside of three hours (unheard of in our judicial system) are indeed bullshit.

All of the 'sensitive' information that Tommy reported was already in the public realm. You only had to go to the court and you could see the names of the defendents and the charges that they were accused of. Not rocket science by any means.

It should make you wonder why a bunch of illegal immigrant child rapists are so protected by the establishment, that they will imprison anyone who tells the truth about these sick fucks.

If anything happens to Tommy while on the inside, there will be a heavy price to pay.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Never turn your back on a savage nigger

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    From a cultural centre to a dark jungle.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meanwhile their faggot police are more concerned with people who make wayshist and Jislamophobic posts on social media
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.