Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"Asylum seekers" in Germany can get truck driver training, what could possibly go wrong?

Due to an acute shortage of professional truck drivers the German trucking association has launched a new project to train asylum seekers for the job, Austria’s tabloid Wochenblick reports.
    During the training the candidates have to pass through two exams. In addition to its general suitability, the DRK also wants to check the language skills and the status of residence. In addition, a separate “refugee representative” should look after the participants during the three-year training.

The initiative is extremely popular: “Within a few days, 90 interested parties from all over Schleswig-Holstein and even from Hamburg have reported that 50 more refugees have been placed on a waiting list,” says Ilka Hübner, the head of the Red Cross in Kiel.
    https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/05/ge...truck-drivers/

I'm sure the program was immediately popular with "refugees." What the hell. Just when you think that country couldn't get any more cuckfucked, it does.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Intolerant View Post
    Have you ever heard of Swift Trucking? I have yet to meet an American Swift driver....
    When we see a Swift truck backing in where I work we know its time to call for the translator. And also security for the soon to happen accident.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.