Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger and wigger flagmen had to make rush hour worse

The main road has been under construction, so I took the normal detour. Lots of us found the hard way that construction on the detour started today, on one lane of that two lane road. It looked like a couple of hundred yards long.

The nigger flagman on our end didn't look at us at all. Not once, not even when it turned its sign to Slow. Meanwhile it was waving on cars from the other direction, like it was doing an ooga booga muddaland dance. It kept letting them go through for 10 goddamn minutes! That's not exaggerating. I could hear the cars in front honking their horns, and the nigger still acted like we didn't exist. Finally it decided to let us through. As I got close, then I saw it was a buck, and the delay and dancing made sense. The other flagman seemed white, and an honorary nigger in my book.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you knew how much the filthy apes get paid for doing that you'd go ballistic..........

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    not even when it turned its sign to Slow.
    All niggers should carry a sign that says slow.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.