Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face She Ape Mad at the Slow Service at McNiggers, Pulls Out her Gun at Drive Through

Apeparently, she felt disrespected because the downtown Albany NY McNiggers didn't cater to her fat ass fast enough.
    Just from that store's location you knew it had to be nigs
    Employees told police that at around 7:20 p.m, a woman? got upset that her order was not handled quickly enough and walked into the store and began to yell at employees. She then walked out to her car and backed it up to the drive-thru window and pointed a black (racist) handgun at employees.
    https://www.timesunion.com/news/arti...y-12931079.php
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 05-22-2018 at 01:21 PM. Reason: clarified location
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Police said the woman is black, approximately 27-years-old, 5-foot-8 and 130 pounds
    They must have meant 130 stone.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    For one hungry woman, her fast food didn't come quickly enough, police say.
    Oh!! Isn't that funny!!! See, the newpaper article made a funny remark about a woman pointing a gun at someone because she was hungry!!!

Just laugh it off everyone.... nothing to get bent out of shape over. She was just hungry......

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I beez so hongree
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    How the hell can you tell if a nigger is "appoximately 27 years old?" They pretty much look the same from 12-40.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A black sow that was under 250 pounds? That's like spotting Bigfoot!!!