Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

13 year old Zavion gets nignapped by six white supremacist gingers driving a truck with cool flames on it..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen-Shot-2018-05-21-at-11.41.30-AM-807x468.png 
Views:	73 
Size:	415.3 KB 
ID:	4079

ABC 13: A teenage boy was kidnapped from a bus stop Monday afternoon, and was found running away from suspects with torn clothes and no shoes, according to Houston police. Michelle Lee, the victim’s mother, called police when her 13-year-old son Zavion Parker never returned home from school. As officers were gathering information, Parker was found safe, but had gone through a very traumatic experience. The 6th grade victim told authorities that shortly after he got off the school bus, five teenage boys approached him on Greenwich and Rhobell Street, and forced him into a 4-door vehicle decorated with flames on the side. Parker told authorities that the teenage boys, accompanied by one adult male driver, took him to a vacant house or cabin and assaulted him.The suspects reportedly took his jacket, shoes, phone and keys. Lee says she received threatening messages from her sons’ phone saying they were going to “kill him.

Parker told Eyewitness News when the group went into another room to load an alleged gun, he ran as fast as he could. A witness, Camecia Carmouche, was driving down Wayside near the Northeast YMCA when she spotted the teen running with a torn shirt and no shoes. Carmouche immediately called police. HPD says the suspected driver is described as a white man, heavy built, with straight orange hair and a racial tattoo on his arm. According to Parker, the statement on the suspect’s arm says, “I hate black people.”
    There were five kidnappers in poor Zavion’s story, and a sixth waiting for him at the murder garage. Naturally they forgot their gun in the other room, and instead of just one person retrieving it, all six of them had to go together to retrieve one gun. Luckily street smart Zavion jumped at this opportunity and got the hell out of there just in the nick of time. Yup, this story checks out.
    https://turtleboysports.com/13-reaso...acist-gingers/

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    According to Parker, the statement on the suspect’s arm says, “I hate black people.”
    Who dreamed that up? The same imaginative sow who painted 'nigger' all over her own cars and house with red Krylon?

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    HPD says the suspected driver is described as a white man, heavy built, with straight orange hair
    I doubt the niggers know about Johnny English, but big with orange hair is out of the first movie.

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like yet another case of nigger 'creative' storytelling to me
    As my old sergeant used to say, "Kid, what is the point of being a nigger, if you can't be stupid."

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Who would have a tattoo that says "I hate black people"? If you're going to have such a tattoo, it would say, "I hate niggers". Yet another stupid lying nigger.

Niggers call each other niggers all the time, but they can't even use their species name in one of their lies?!?!
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    He forgot the part about the pointy white hats, the one guy with a "Trump" shirt, the ropes made into a noose, the racist cotton plants, chains and shackles.....

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd bet money that mammy dreamt this up for a nigger lotto attempt. Too bad they're not this creative when it comes to working hard and making an honest living.

Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest
    Update: Zavion is a lying little niglet..

HPD has thoroughly investigated this case and evidence obtained shows the incident, as described, did not occur. We met with the family and community leaders and showed them why we believe this to be the case. 2/5
    — Houston Police (@houstonpolice) June 4, 2018

For the community at large, there is absolutely no reason to believe there is a
    group of white supremacists abducting children in the area. 3/5
    http://abc13.com/hpd-teens-story-abo...-true/3560270/

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's time to double down on the lie niggers!!!!