Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

England takes a step closer to becoming a republic.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...l-wedding.html

This is absolutely disgusting and will end in tragedy, you mark my words.

For some reason there are niggers being flown in from around the globe to witness what we are calling the Markle debacle.

A gospel choir, a nigger minister, that fat fuck Oprah and one of the silverback Williams sisters (or brothers, we aren't sure) in attendance should give a good idea as to why the good folk of England are pretty pissed off. Because we are paying £30m for the privilege.

We will never recognise the mongrel Markle as anything other than a gold digging, manipulative half wog that will get itself up the duff ASAP, to cling on to that title and all of the gibs muh dat that flow freely with it.

The half blood prince and the half chimp duchess will be the end of the monarchy. We give it five years tops, before the sex tapes emerge and tales of chimpouts from Kensington palace hit the headlines told by distraught servants and Rachel finally becomes too much of an embarrassment to be left alive.

I have £10 on private jet 'accident', other guys at work are thinking on the lines of skiing 'accident', car 'accident' Muh weave catching fire 'accident' and skin lightening / plastic surgery 'accident'.

In short, we can't wait to be rid of her.

Anyway I'm off to decorate the guest bedroom, while the wife cleans the fridge. We will not be switching the TV on today. Much like the rest of the UK.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look on the bright side... You'll get to enjoy the musical masterpieces of the worlds most famous cock smoker during the ceremony. They knighted that one didn't they?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cocksmoker.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	32.7 KB 
ID:	4060

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    The look on John Bull's face when the Royal pickaninnies are born...

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    Look on the bright side... You'll get to enjoy the musical masterpieces of the worlds most famous cock smoker during the ceremony. They knighted that one didn't they?

Name:	cocksmoker.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	32.7 KB 
ID:	4060
    Touché!

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    The look on John Bull's face when the Royal pickaninnies are born...
    Just wait till the pickaninnies are born with a shit-ton of bush-nigger DNA. A red afro and black as fuck.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    The way it ought to be:

Name:	old john bull.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	4061

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not so sure that a simple Paris tunnel/papparazzi 'accident' won't serve the Monarchy twice. That said, I'm really having trouble with the 5 year window. I wouldn't give it two. This whole tragedy is going to get worse the moment she throws a pan of hot water at Harry. She's going to chimp in short order because she's not got the requisite IQ and temperament to abide by all the rules the royals live by. They bash Kate over the color of a piece of clothing. Wait until Markle starts the shit flinging because she has to be told 'NO' all the time about something or other. She's going to make Princess Margaret look downright sane.

I was at the bar last night, talking to my bartender friend at closing time. She wanted to stay up and see the wedding, but that didn't have anything to do with seeing Markle. We Americans sort of go in for the royal weddings, just for the pomp and pageantry. On this side of the pond, the only time someone of note gets a media-covered, horse-drawn carriage ride past a crowd is when we assassinate them (JFK). She dislikes Markle and thinks the same as probably most Brits do. It's certainly a slap in the face that tax dollars were probably used for every penny of this farce. I wonder how much, if anything, the palace spent of it's own wealth to pay for this affront to British society?

And, mother-in-law is a peach too, its negress majesty on full display. Shows up to St. George's with a nose stud and cornrows. I'll bet they're still scrubbing the Queen down with lye (I'm sorry, I guess that's a bit cruel)...

Name:	AAxvtAb.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	48.4 KB 
ID:	4063

You have the sympathy of your cousins, m8.
    Last edited by MineEvolved; 05-19-2018 at 05:08 PM.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Full blown Nigger Church Serbiss. Wonder if they had that clapping hands overhead while swaying and singin' for Jebus? Surely a few fainting spells as well. Was Shirley Q. Liquor there?

Name:	Preacher.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	34.0 KB 
ID:	4064
    The Most Rev Bishop Michael Curry, primate of the Episcopal Church
    Hey... Yahoo said it, not me....

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This event really is "the gift that keeps on giving"!

One of the "royal" wives getting an eyeful of the nigger's church clothes

Name:	I smell nigger.png 
Views:	57 
Size:	81.0 KB 
ID:	4065

Reminds me of this old classic....

Name:	Michelle Obama and France's First Lady Carla Bruni-Sarkozy3.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	22.8 KB 
ID:	4066

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    If there is any silver lining to any of this (other than the laughs we'll get from the inevitable TNB and Markle chimping) it's that she has to curtsy to Kate. Bwahaha

Who does Meghan Markle curtsy to?
    Meghan Markle is meant to curtsy for The Queen, Prince Philip, Prince Charles, Duchess Camilla, William and Kate.

But royal etiquette can be complicated and can change around and doesn’t have a lot to do with the order of succession.

Royal expert Christopher Wilson told Mail Online that she’ll also have to curtsy for Princess Anne, as she’s the Queen’s daughter.

She should also curtsy for Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice unless Prince Harry is in the room – under which circumstances they should curtsy for her.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/50...al-traditions/

Oh, and the mutt already snubbed the Queen once.

Meghan sent some Twitter users into a frenzy when she didn't curtsy to the Queen after she married Prince Harry
    Last edited by SC Anemia; 05-19-2018 at 03:20 PM.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    I bet she threw some nigger gang signs and some shout outs to her homies though.
    So true...

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is my prediction for the offspring:

Move over, Harvey Price.

Name:	bcccef143655332ab074f41bf060a6a9.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	31.8 KB 
ID:	4068

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post

Move over, Harvey Price.

Oh shit M.E. Bwahahaha

NOTE: I was watching a brief recap of the wedding and when the Prince and the Mutt walked out of the church, the applause and cheers were drowned out by the "lalalalalala" noise that asslifter women make. Man, the UK is truly fucked.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Disney's going to have to change Robin Hood to Robbin' In Da Hood, and change one of its songs to "Nigger Boy John, the Phoney Coon of England".

The sooner that bunch of artificially wealthy and artificially empowered bunch of niggerloving shiftless inbreds is cast out, the better. King? Because of the beef curtains you slipped out of when you were burffed?
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post

Move over, Harvey Price.

Holy shit! Even the niggers surrounding that thing are calling it a nigger.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awaking from my slumber this morning, confident that I had missed the whole sorry affair. I find myself sadly mistaken.

At least half of the DM is awash with sycophantic, fawning BS surrounding yesterday's travesty.

Apparently the 'humanitarian' nigresse's wedding gown cost £200k. This not only pushed my blood pressure beyond the 30psi mark, but it also reminded me of two things.

1. The time my finger went through the toilet paper.

2. You cannot polish a turd.