Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

It always breaks my heart to see a fully white child toted around by a nigger

I was at the bank yesterday, and in walked a buck holding hands with a little white girl, curly light brown hair. It's 1 in 1 million that she's the natural child. There was nothing of shitskins in her face.

So another mudshark had a child with a human, then left to bed down with a filthy buck. Fine, fine, she can get the coalburner sunglasses and get diversified, and we won't care. But what about the innocent little girl! You know the buck will muh dikk her soon enough, if it hasn't already.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another future single mom to be beaten, battered, and bewildered.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Children in such situations should be taken away from the mudshark ASAP. She has no chance in life.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Happened to one I've known a long time. Got EMT Certification, Radiology certification. Discovered cocaine, left her husband(who thankfully got custody of the 2 chitlins) and is now burning coal and will soon be dead.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Children in such situations should be taken away from the mudshark ASAP. She has no chance in life.
    Hey, nigga, what's a 'Trustee' next to yo name?

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw a mudshark today with a little white girl, blonde hair, light skin. too white to be mixed. Probably 8-10. Then tagging along was a gaggle of niglets. So its safe to say this bitch had a perfect white child then turned around and burned coal like crazy with multiple niggers, bringing them around her white daughter.
    That kind of shit just burns me up.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.