Safira Allen, 25, recorded herself being asked to leave her flight on May 1, allegedly for arriving late to the gate, but boarding anyway, reported the New York Post. She also filmed herself telling the airline’s crew — as well as a security officer — that she was “not getting off this plane" before blaming Spirit Airlines for her tardiness in the first place, claiming that Spirit closed the boarding gate 20 minutes earlier than scheduled.
However, an incident report provided to Fox News by the Atlanta Police Department says Allen had simply run past the gate agent when she was told she was too late to board.

In her Facebook Live footage — which has now been viewed more than 3.6 million times — Allen further claimed to have seen another white passenger board the plane late. She then used explicit language to explain this point, before immediately remarking that she doesn’t cuss.

“Y’all ain’t let the n---- on this m-----f-----. They’re gonna have to put me off, because they’re gonna tell me I was cussing. I don’t even cuss. I’m orthodox. So what are you saying?”
“I’m not getting off this plane to negotiate with no terrorists,” Safira claims, referring to the responding officer. “Cause clearly, they’re the terrorists. They’re terrorizing me in my own country.”
But it didn't end there!

Allen also took issue with the airline’s name, saying, “Y’all going to use Jesus’ name, the Holy Spirit? That’s got to change, y’all need to be called something else — y’all need to change y’all name because nothing Holy Spirit about this airline.”
http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2018/0...o-deplane.html