Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Naked and Afraid

If you're unaware of this show, a male and female survivalist who have never met have to make it 21 days in an inhospitable setting. They have no clothes and are only allowed one survival item each.

I enjoy the show, partly because all of the survivalists are humans.

This is like the fifth season, and they had only injected one nigger before, but I go to my DVR, hit play and sure enough there's a sheboon and a probably mortified human male.

Do I even want to watch this? Not really, but let's fast forward through and it could be worth a laugh. Sure enough, the sheboon bitched about everything and tapped out on Day 2. It was saying it was in severe pain although the medics could find nothing wrong with it.

In reality, once it realized an EBT card was of no use in the desert and it was expected to carry its weight it was fucked.

I did laugh at this.

Then two weeks later they trot out a buck. WTF?

I do the same thing and blow through it at high speed, and I see the pair makes it into the final week, but the buck ends up finding the producer's tent, which is off-limits to contestants, and the nigger steals food and gets both it and its partner kicked off the show.

I almost wonder if they inserted these two due to political pressure from some nigger-worshiping liberal group.
    Last edited by Monkeybash; 05-13-2018 at 11:01 AM.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    I watch that when I get a chance. I didn't see the one with the stealing buck in it but did catch the whiney sow episode.
    Right from the start I thought "no way this nigger is going to make it, this sow is gonna tap-out". Sure as shit, whine, whine, bitch, whine, whine, bitch, bitch and...tap-out.