Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Greetings planters!

Long time lurker here. Started lurking back when the site was still Shitskin Plantation. Recently started posting in the visitor’s forum. It seems like these days there is a nationwide uptick in TNB and this site provides a much better environment in which to discuss it than those other sites (that end with the word mania).

Nigger behavior is like a train wreck. It’s horrifying yet you can’t help but watch it, talk about it, and ultimately laugh at it. So here’s to having many laughs at the expense of dindus doing nuffin, monkeyshines, and willfully ignorant SJW coddlers that have never once actually had to leave the safety of their Ivy League campuses and deal with the NAPA in real life.

Cheers!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    welcome chimp hater

Hey, I nailed you in just one minute!
    Last edited by jenkemfactory; 06-14-2018 at 12:04 AM.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Plantation, glad to have you here.

Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Welcome... now grab a whip and have at it.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks all for the warm welcome. A little about me, I live in the southwestern US and work in the construction field. Many of my nigger encounters come from the temp workers that the day labor company sends us. They send us the niggest of the niggers out here, and some of the stories I have are pretty amusing. I look forward to sharing some of my experiences in the “tales from the field” section, once I have the time to write them out nicely.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaSkittles View Post
    Thanks all for the warm welcome. A little about me, I live in the southwestern US and work in the construction field. Many of my nigger encounters come from the temp workers that the day labor company sends us. They send us the niggest of the niggers out here, and some of the stories I have are pretty amusing. I look forward to sharing some of my experiences in the “tales from the field” section, once I have the time to write them out nicely.
    uggh...that's sad. having to work with niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s not all bad. I get to make them dig holes and swing pickaxes out in the hot sun, so there’s that