Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back to the inbreeding thing.

I had a Uncle Tom teacher years ago, can't remember the class but the subject came up about niggers. We had a few battle sows in class, who were in their breeding prime. The teacher made a statement, that the "overbreeding" of niggers is going to cause the niggers to be bred out. The sows didn't take kindly to that remark until he dropped this on them. I am going to paraphrase, I wish I could have recorded it. So, niggers have always been none-nomadic, unless forced out of their areas. They do not travel to new locations, they do not typically move across country. They stay in isolated areas and slowly grow out of said area, like the blob in those movies. Now, these days, most sows have little clue who their babby-daddy's are, meaning when they go into rut, they will typically fuck anything that can't outrun them and go from there. So, in these areas, it's not uncommon for a buck to have multiple shitlets with multiple women, who are all within a few years of age, many bucks have kids that are months apart with different women. In these areas, it's typical that all of these shitlets grow up together and eventually start dating, thus carrying on the cycle. So 1/2 brothers and 1/2 sisters are hooking up, have sprogs of their own, neither having any idea that they are related (same with cousins, Aunts/nephews, so on and so on). One of the first tells of inbreeding is sterilization. Meaning, that the body knows that it shouldn't reproduce, so it essentially shuts down it's ability to do so. The sows in our class were incredibly upset, they went off on a tirade, calling him an Uncle Tom, etc. Until he asked them about their children and two of them discovered that they "possibly" had a child by the same buck. Now, this can take a few generations, but it's a very possible situation with long term consequences.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    The sows in our class were incredibly upset, they went off on a tirade...until he asked them about their children and two of them discovered that they "possibly" had a child by the same buck.

Oh, to have a video of that!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12