Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Hello

I am an NJ crime victim, beaten by some niggers a few years ago. The criminal justice system has failed those who are law abiding, the media spreads pro negro propaganda. Whenever I see a negro, I think one thing: average IQ: 85!

Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCrimeVictim View Post
    I am an NJ crime victim, beaten by some niggers a few years ago. The criminal justice system has failed those who are law abiding, the media spreads pro negro propaganda. Whenever I see a negro, I think one thing: average IQ: 85!
    Welcome NJ,

(Oh, I think you are being generous with the IQ value)

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, NJCV. Sorry about those niggers.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    And then they tax the everloving shit out of you to support those filthy niggers....

What area of Jersey?

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Plantation. Grab a whip and start thrashing. Toby went and forgot its name again.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Intolerant View Post
    I think the IQ average is closer to 70. Welcome to the Plantation.
    For American niggers. In Africa, the chimps, gorillas, and probably hyenas and lions, are smarter than the niggers.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Welcome to the Plantation NJ! We're pretty casual around these parts so you can relax, drop the "negro" and just go with nigger.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Glad you found us, now grab a whip and have at it.....

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They say misery loves company. I'm also in nigger jersey.

Also, nigger mutts might have IQ 85 max if they were the product of nigger raping human.

Nigger IQ is 55. Look it up. Koko is smarter.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Look it up. Koko is smarter.
    And has a soul.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lesson one. It's 'nigger'. 'Negro' is a word of spanish/french origins, describing the color of paint or a crayon. 'Niggers' are a lifeform attempting to mimic human behavior, while failing miserably in that attempt.

Welcome aboard!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't believe nigger IQ can be measured because it is a test designed for Humans based upon intelligence -- two things that don't apply to niggers.

American niggers are massively inbred. That compounds the problem. In 1810 Congress and President Jefferson enacted a Slave Importation Ban. When that law was passed, there were 1.5 million cotton pickers in this fair land. Almost no niggers were imported for the next 50 years. Slave owners set up breeding farms made up of small geographically isolated groups of niggers.

By 1860, 50 short years later, the nigger population in America was 4.5 million. It had tripled in only 50 years -- all due to inbreeding. This is one of those conveniently-forgotten facts of history that we never hear about.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    why didn't they ship them back. why didn't we pick our own cotton.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Plantation welcomes you..enjoy the site.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers still are inbreeding. Sometimes without knowledge that they are and sometimes intentionally. Your average buck nigger can't know who all of his relatives are since its daddy impregnated countless breeding sows over the years. One day he gets out on the town and finds a little sheboon in its first breeding season and knocks it up. It turns out she was his sister and he didn't even know it. Then 15 years later the sprog she shat out goes into heat, the same buck who was her sperm donor gets out rutting around and runs across her while out on the town one night. Not knowing that she is his daughter (or not caring) he knocks her up as well. You can imagine how messed up that sprog is going to be she craps out-a product of double incest.
    Now your average libtard would argue what I am saying is far-fetched, could never happen. But we know how niggers are, a nigger buck would mount anything from its own mammy to a cactus and a sheboon would screw a rattlesnake, skin it alive and eat it.

(I hope I didn't get too graphic there, welcome to the site!)
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Niggers still are inbreeding. Sometimes without knowledge that they are and sometimes intentionally. Your average buck nigger can't know who all of his relatives are since its daddy impregnated countless breeding sows over the years. One day he gets out on the town and finds a little sheboon in its first breeding season and knocks it up. It turns out she was his sister and he didn't even know it. Then 15 years later the sprog she shat out goes into heat, the same buck who was her sperm donor gets out rutting around and runs across her while out on the town one night. Not knowing that she is his daughter (or not caring) he knocks her up as well. You can imagine how messed up that sprog is going to be she craps out-a product of double incest.
    Now your average libtard would argue what I am saying is far-fetched, could never happen. But we know how niggers are, a nigger buck would mount anything from its own mammy to a cactus and a sheboon would screw a rattlesnake, skin it alive and eat it.

(I hope I didn't get too graphic there, welcome to the site!)
    Are you drinking?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by k9woman View Post
    Are you drinking?
    you'd have to after dealing with niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    you'd have to after dealing with niggers.
    Believe me, I understand. I was joking (he was too funny).

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yanno, I had read something once upon a time about the slave importation ban, and never really connected those dots, the resultant severe inbreeding stunting an already low IQ is an excellent point, one that needs to be made a part of our regular toolkit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast