Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

The State refuse to arrest Nicola Cruz the nigger who passes, beacuse he is a nigger!

School shooter Nikolas Cruz was protected from arrest by Broward county school district officials thanks to a "controversial disciplinary program" designed to combat "systemic racism" by limiting arrests of minority students.
    http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=58352

Shocked I tell you, why do they keep saying this kid is white. He has a nigger brother. He just barely passes.

That is his biological brother.

He passes barely. Looks weird. His mama probably most likely white and dad a nigger mulatto. That is why he is very white looking.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought he was adopted? Though raised by niggers and acting like niggers still makes someone a nigger.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like didn't inherit the poodle fur, bootlips, and protruding ape jaw, but it DID inherit the nigger's tiny, feral, psychotic testicle they pass off as a "brain".
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I thought he was adopted? Though raised by niggers and acting like niggers still makes someone a nigger.
    Him and his brother got adopted by same lady. They were friends of his mothers or neighbors I forget. His mama died. I think she was a human.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    Looks like didn't inherit the poodle fur, bootlips, and protruding ape jaw, but it DID inherit the nigger's tiny, feral, psychotic testicle they pass off as a "brain".
    He looks odd for a "white" kid, you know what I mean his features are off. He probably like high human percentages. Same goes for his bother. They are very light skin. But as you know it ranges within the nigger family. Some of them be black as night others are light as their white parents.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    He looks like a pure blooded nigger to me.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    He looks odd for a "white" kid...
    That wonky eye is weird looking for any kind of kid.