Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Michigan Police to Reletter Squads.

While it was a photoshop job, the fact that this was even made in the first place and posted to a police department's social media, says that people are waking up to the nigger plague and that people are realizing what we here have known all along. That niggers are criminals and a scourge on society.

http://wgntv.com/2018/05/06/police-d...-to-read-popo/

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    They should repaint the police cars to say "Paddy Rollers", or even better, "KKK".

islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Adopting their "language" displays weakness and acceptance. Never use niggerized language. (Except when clearly mocking the niggers, as we do here).

When you hear young people speaking nigger, set them straight. There is nothing fun or hip about illiterate, infantile and usually vulgar nigger vocalizations.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Yeah that's dignified and professional. IMO they shouldn't even acknowledge the existence of shit beasts.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	30822130_1716506481766917_7188288040716172915_o.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	131.4 KB 
ID:	3943

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Little hard not to acknowledge their existence when most of their calls involve niggers. I get the idea that this was a subtle way to say "Our calls involve niggers so much we may as well say po-po on the side of the cars".

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nigfreewisconsin View Post
    While it was a photoshop job, the fact that this was even made in the first place and posted to a police department's social media, says that people are waking up to the nigger plague and that people are realizing what we here have known all along. That niggers are criminals and a scourge on society.

http://wgntv.com/2018/05/06/police-d...-to-read-popo/
    I've spent a good amount of time in Michigan, the humans outside of the third-world shithole cities know what niggers are all about because in Detroit they've seen what happens when niggers live in and run a major city. I saw a report a couple years ago that Michigan actually led the country in "racist" organization chapters.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think that all radio cars should be been marked as 'Nigger Wrangler Response'
    As my old sergeant used to say, "Kid, what is the point of being a nigger, if you can't be stupid."