Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigdar PING!!! One airplane cleaner stabs another airplane cleaner to goodness.

Philadelphia Police Lt. John Walker says one man turned off a light and the other wanted it on. A friend jumped in and three men became physical.
    “The weather’s up, people’s nerves may be a little high and they’re out there and they are cleaning planes and it’s hot,” said Walker.
    I could be all wet here. God knows, I get a little homicidal when it's hot, and someone turns a light off when I want the light on!!

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...side-terminal/

Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest
    I had a connecting flight in Philly a few years ago, it's ALL niggers there..

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    This is in Filthadelphia a nigger fuxated shithole.... 100% guaranteed it was niggers.

Proof it was niggers:
    They work for a cleaning company

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    If you fly Delta and have a connecting flight in Atlanta (Deltas' hub), wear body armor and insect repellent. What a God-awful shit hole.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    If you fly Delta and have a connecting flight in Atlanta (Deltas' hub), wear body armor and insect repellent. What a God-awful shit hole.
    No shit! The one time I went through Atlanta I thought I'd taken the wrong flight and landed in Dakar, Senegal. Seriously, there were women in bright robes with baskets on their heads. I swear I am not making that up.
    Last edited by Sheboon DeLuxe; 05-05-2018 at 09:43 AM.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    No shit! The one time I went through Atlanta I though I'd taken the wrong flight and landed in Dakar, Senegal. Seriously, there were women in bright robes with baskets on their heads. I swear I am not making that up.
    I went to pick up a neighbor at the airport and a flight from Atlanta arrived just before his. It was the same thing; assholes and Afros. It was like someone set off a stink bomb at the baggage claim.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not that there was ever any doubt, but here's the stabby nigger. It looks like it's been crying. Surely it's just sad that it didn't get away with it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PHL stabber.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	155.4 KB 
ID:	3928

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/cr...html?amphtml=y

No photo of the victim. Name was Aaron Jenkins. Google Earth look at the street he lived on looked like a human neighborhood..... unknown.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Send him back to work. I am certain their are more Affirmative Action niggers due for a good stabbing.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.