Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Universal Knowledge About Niggers

There are a bunch of Army veterans who lease the property next to mine for hunting. One of them is a ~80 year old gentleman from Pennsylvania. I described all the problems we had in my county of residence(40 miles from my hunting land), and he said "You must have a lot of niggers there."

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    There are a bunch of Army veterans who lease the property next to mine for hunting. One of them is a ~80 year old gentleman from Pennsylvania. I described all the problems we had in my county of residence(40 miles from my hunting land), and he said "You must have a lot of niggers there."
    HAHAHA!!!! Old people don't fuck around. They tell you what the fuckin' problem is. And they hate niggers too. God bless old people!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I grew up in the 50's and 60's and while niggers were always around, they knew their place. Seldom any monkey shines back then and if a chimpout broke out, it was met with cracked skulls at the very least. The real problems began in 1964 when that cock sucking fuck LBJ became president. He pushed through nigger loving legislation (voting rights act, civil rights act, etc) so he could "have the niggers voting Democrat for the next 100 years". This shit plus the rise of Martin Looter Kang brought us to what we witness every day. The HNIC was a disaster but was nothing in comparison to what Johnson brought (not to mention that cluster fuck known as the Viet Nam war). This prick is buried at his private family plot. If it were open to the public, I would like to piss on his grave so long, he would float back out.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Headstone.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	3921

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    I grew up in the 50's and 60's and while niggers were always around, they knew their place. Seldom any monkey shines back then and if a chimpout broke out, it was met with cracked skulls at the very least. The real problems began in 1964 when that cock sucking fuck LBJ became president. He pushed through nigger loving legislation (voting rights act, civil rights act, etc) so he could "have the niggers voting Democrat for the next 100 years". This shit plus the rise of Martin Looter Kang brought us to what we witness every day. The HNIC was a disaster but was nothing in comparison to what Johnson brought (not to mention that cluster fuck known as the Viet Nam war). This prick is buried at his private family plot. If it were open to the public, I would like to piss on his grave so long, he would float back out.

You hit the nigger right between the eyes! errrI mean you hit the nail......

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm surprise nobody did anything to it yet. He destroy America!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I want to shit on it.