Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Hotel shampoo is racist..

Black women face “high levels of anxiety” about their hair more often than white women, said a 2016 “Good Hair” study by the Perception Institute.

Hair texture, density and thickness, among other things, are common topics of discussion among women of color. There are charts that determine how curly or coarse one’s hair is and dedicated aisles in stores now that contain “ethnic” hair products.

But these products are not found in hotels. While few consider this among the major social issues of our time, it has emerged as a topic of some debate thanks to a tweet last week by Grammy-nominated singer/songwriter Halsey.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.5a82adffe3df

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    FAKE NEWS!!!

Sows care F'all about their fur. They "think" about nothing but stuffing their chiggun hole, stuffing dey pussy, and how they can be the most annoying.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    don't they usually shave themselves bald?

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    What a crock o' shit! Oh, and talk about hypocrisy...this half-nig mutant has the 'good' hurr anyway. While doing a Google search (because I never heard of her) I'm seeing white wimmenz wigs in most of her photos anyway. Bitch please!

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    And I always thought they picked the insects out of their stinking monkey fur.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers wash?

I thought they just pickled their weaves in a bucket of dry cleaning fluid once a year.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good. Fuck niggers.

Miss Ann
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers ruin any hotel experience with the noise, stink and niggerwhine and now want the hotels to pay for lice combs to use on their nappy heads. Awesome.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Ann View Post
    Niggers ruin any hotel experience with the noise, stink and niggerwhine and now want the hotels to pay for lice combs to use on their nappy heads. Awesome.

Last winter when I had a 8 day power outage, finally after the 6th day the woman and I checked into the Days Inn in poughkeepsie ny. WE thought great a hot shower and some warmth and we could relax in peace and quiet...... NOPE the niggers 3 rooms down just wouldn't let that happen. They threw a bongo party, including the LOUD cRap music and even fill the hallway with their fellow shit beasts. 400 pound loud as hell sheboons and ghetto groids screaming at the top of their lungs. All we heard was Daaaaammmmmn and Sheeeeeeit... OH and the obligatory Muddafucka bitch hoe... being reiterated over and over again mixed along with the 200 db cRap music.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    Last winter when I had a 8 day power outage, finally after the 6th day the woman and I checked into the Days Inn in poughkeepsie ny. WE thought great a hot shower and some warmth and we could relax in peace and quiet...... NOPE the niggers 3 rooms down just wouldn't let that happen. They threw a bongo party, including the LOUD cRap music and even fill the hallway with their fellow shit beasts. 400 pound loud as hell sheboons and ghetto groids screaming at the top of their lungs. All we heard was Daaaaammmmmn and Sheeeeeeit... OH and the obligatory Muddafucka bitch hoe... being reiterated over and over again mixed along with the 200 db cRap music.
    Damn. Just when you think you've got it made- niggers. goddamn niggers. ALWAYS niggers. Fuck niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Perhaps hotels provide YT shampoo because most of their customers prefer not to "shower" the way niggers do:

islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.