Close

Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Hotel shampoo is racist..

Black women face “high levels of anxiety” about their hair more often than white women, said a 2016 “Good Hair” study by the Perception Institute.

Hair texture, density and thickness, among other things, are common topics of discussion among women of color. There are charts that determine how curly or coarse one’s hair is and dedicated aisles in stores now that contain “ethnic” hair products.

But these products are not found in hotels. While few consider this among the major social issues of our time, it has emerged as a topic of some debate thanks to a tweet last week by Grammy-nominated singer/songwriter Halsey.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.5a82adffe3df

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    FAKE NEWS!!!

Sows care F'all about their fur. They "think" about nothing but stuffing their chiggun hole, stuffing dey pussy, and how they can be the most annoying.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    don't they usually shave themselves bald?

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    What a crock o' shit! Oh, and talk about hypocrisy...this half-nig mutant has the 'good' hurr anyway. While doing a Google search (because I never heard of her) I'm seeing white wimmenz wigs in most of her photos anyway. Bitch please!

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    And I always thought they picked the insects out of their stinking monkey fur.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers wash?

I thought they just pickled their weaves in a bucket of dry cleaning fluid once a year.