Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Texas gave batwings to a spigger, but don't worry, its victims were niggers

Hispanic last name, but 100% nigger just from the marksmanship, 2 dead out of 20 targets. And see how the news just lies about a semi-auto that can "spray" bullets?

Erick Davila received lethal injection Wednesday evening for using a semi-automatic rifle to spray bullets at about 20 people — more than a dozen of them children. Annette Stevenson, a 48-year-old grandmother, and her granddaughter, Queshawn Stevenson, were killed in the April 2008 attack. Four others were wounded, including the girl who was celebrating her 9th birthday.

Authorities said the gunfire was in apparent retaliation against the slain child's father, who had a previous run-in with Davila.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-su...225537040.html

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish they'd drop lethal injection. It's too sanitary and "easy". They should go back to good old fashioned public hanging like the Founding Fathers intended. Besides that, it would give far more satisfaction to be able to watch the guards drag some wailing cowardly nigger to the gallows instead of hearing about how it sprouted its batwings silently and peacefully.

Bring back the rope, I say!
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    I wish they'd drop lethal injection. It's too sanitary and "easy". They should go back to good old fashioned public hanging like the Founding Fathers intended. Besides that, it would give far more satisfaction to be able to watch the guards drag some wailing cowardly nigger to the gallows instead of hearing about how it sprouted its batwings silently and peacefully.

I support this 100%. Hell yeah, bring back the rope! Like Rape Ape says, it's WAY too humane to let them just slip into la-la land. And...at least hanging brings the possibility of some pain, especially if there's no instantaneous broken neck.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly. The State of Wisconsin abolished the death penalty after one hanging that went badly. We may be awesome in may respects, but Wisconsin pussied out in executions long before most states did. Now as far as feral niggers go, I support hanging, especially public hangings. Hell I say being in concessions booths, get your popcorn and enjoy the show! And for added laughs, load the hangman up with lots of booze prior to the execution!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, hanging is fun but don't rule out Old Sparky. Imagine watching one of those niggers quivering and its afro catching fire.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The botched execution scene in The Green Mile sounds good to me. And while the movie depicts it pretty good, the book is even better, going into greater detail of the agony. Things like melting eyes they just couldn't show in the theaters I suppose.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Yes, hanging is fun but don't rule out Old Sparky. Imagine watching one of those niggers quivering and its afro catching fire.
    After thinking about it a bit, yeah, Ol' Sparky ought to make a resurgence. Nothing like riding the lightning.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post

I agree, and I've been sayin' it for years. Put it on national TV too.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nigfreewisconsin View Post
    Exactly. The State of Wisconsin abolished the death penalty after one hanging that went badly. We may be awesome in may respects, but Wisconsin pussied out in executions long before most states did. Now as far as feral niggers go, I support hanging, especially public hangings. Hell I say being in concessions booths, get your popcorn and enjoy the show! And for added laughs, load the hangman up with lots of booze prior to the execution!
    And blindfold all the little Mexican kids and give them baseball bats! THAT would be entertainment all by itself!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Hispanic last name, but 100% nigger just from the marksmanship, 2 dead out of 20 targets. And see how the news just lies about a semi-auto that can "spray" bullets?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-su...225537040.html

Looks at least half nigger to me............... But GOOD! Bye monkey!