Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Hightower almost runs over white woman then shoots her for the disrespect

The nigger almost runs over this girl, she yells something at him and he responds with a bullet to the face. She survived, he got 8 years. 8 years and he will still be a danger to society.

Nick and Drew Lachey -- the owners of Lachey's Bar and members of 98 Degrees -- held a benefit for Richardson, which helped her case gain national attention.
    I guess that is nice of them but still 98 Degrees?

http://www.wlwt.com/article/man-plea...rdson/20088070
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    8 years and he will still be a danger to society.

It is futile to give anything less than a lifelong, irrevocable NU scholarship to a nigger for any crime. It could be 100 years old, blind and in a wheelchair, and it still try to murder or muh dikk once it got out.

I keep saying, every judge, defense attorney, parole board member, and prosecutor that doesn't fight hard, that lets a nigger out should be held responsible for all future crimes. Nigger goes free and murders a human? Then a lot of others get rope therapy too.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.