Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Having niglets be the slaves during an underground railroad reenactment is racist..

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    And white children in blackface, portraying helpless nigger chilluns, wouldn't be more racist?

This is what I just love about niggers, and libtard enablers. They struggle with their own arguments. 'We want to raise awareness of the plight of niggers and da slabery'.....'Using niggers to portray niggers in chains is RACIST!!!'

...or, 'We want the world to have a greater appreciation of nigger culture, since they're just like us'....'Cultural Appropriation!!!'

...or, 'We want white society to reap the full benefits of diversity'....'Tyrone Jenkumhuffer, you stand accused...'

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good. It should be. Fucking niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They have a old farm where I live that the city has as a monument. A few years back the grade school which is in close proximity to the farm was going to have a field day and let the kids pick what was planted on the property. Someone told the niggers they could pick cotton. Well when they hit home and told someone their farm experience of the day this one family went in full chimp mode on how their little sprog was embarrassed and but hurt over the experience. They put it on the local news trying to incite a nigger riot but I guess no one was watching.