Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

LA Fitness is racist too..

Tshyrad Oates, posted a video to Facebook showing the Oates and his pal standing in the gym surrounded by police who were called to the scene by gym workers.
    “I’ve been having multiple problems with this club. I was asked to scan in again for no reason,” the man says. “I’ve been a member here for at least eight years.”
    I was banned from the gym and my friend’s gym membership has been terminated effective immediately,” Oates wrote.
    https://nypost.com/2018/04/18/la-fit...ling-incident/

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why were they fired? They should have been promoted or at least get a bonus.
    niggers belong in prison.
    So the new trend everywhere is to allow chimpouts.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tshyrad? Since when do niggers use silent letters in their alphabet soup names? Who started this happy shit?

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The niggers were, I can almost guarantee, constantly trying to get their muh-dik on with females in the gym, and the manager/employees got tired of it and kicked the apes out. Of course then the apes acted their species and the cucks in upper management cucked out to them.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Address them as nigger.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    HAHA! Get out, niggers......

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    The niggers were, I can almost guarantee, constantly trying to get their muh-dik on with females in the gym, and the manager/employees got tired of it and kicked the apes out. Of course then the apes acted their species and the cucks in upper management cucked out to them.
    You're probably right, and asking for their cards was a sneakier way than asking for ID, so the cops could check for outstanding warrants.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only exercise a nigger should ever engage in is struggling to keep it's nappy head above water after it's been kicked off the SEBTA ship.