Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

White folk make dindus feel unwelcome at fancy schmancy events

Some black people are being put off attending art galleries and classical music concerts because they are made to feel unwelcome by insensitive white attendees, research says.

The British Sociological Association's annual conference in Newcastle heard today that black people were stared at and overheard insensitive comments at high cultural events.
    https://phys.org/news/2018-04-insens...ck-people.html

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yet they keep showing up. Maybe we need to fling poo at them.... You know, use language they can understand....

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh come on, the animals don't know how to control themselves at a McDonalds. Does anyone expect them to be able to act humane in some museum with a priceless piece of historical artwork?

Yeah, nothing I would rather do than to take my family on vacation to the Smithsonian and see this:

I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    they should be more sensitive. Blast some krap noise and have a poo party. As you know niggers eat their own poop.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only reason niggers go to museums is to case the joint for anything valuable which can be sold for crack.

Classical music concerts are where they target middle class white folk for their Rolex or Cartier watch. Their homies will be waiting outside to pounce on the unsuspecting wearer. Again, the proceeds of the muggings will be used to buy crack.

And they wonder why we don't want niggers anywhere near our cultural events. Look at the Notting hill Coonival. A nigger 'cultural event' that features rape, stabbings, muggings, drugs, random chimpouts, more rape and the occasional murder.

They are not just like us.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    The only reason niggers go to museums is to case the joint for anything valuable which can be sold for crack.

Classical music concerts are where they target middle class white folk for their Rolex or Cartier watch. Their homies will be waiting outside to pounce on the unsuspecting wearer. Again, the proceeds of the muggings will be used to buy crack.

And they wonder why we don't want niggers anywhere near our cultural events. Look at the Notting hill Coonival. A nigger 'cultural event' that features rape, stabbings, muggings, drugs, random chimpouts, more rape and the occasional murder.

Niggers are nothing more than opportunistic parasites.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post

I love to read about humans getting robbed at nigger cultural events in US. I'm like you deserve it!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Oh come on, the animals don't know how to control themselves at a McDonalds. Does anyone expect them to be able to act humane in some museum with a priceless piece of historical artwork?

Yeah, nothing I would rather do than to take my family on vacation to the Smithsonian and see this:

And that's how stupid niggers are. They had buckets full of hot oil they could have tossed in the ape's face but they didn't do it.....

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awwww..... poor niggers......