Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

712 Pound Boat Anchor Sow From My 600lb Life Quits Show After Gaining 50, Chimps On Doctor, Starts GoGibsMe Page To Get 'Help'. It Only Needs 50k.

A controversial My 600lb Life participant is trying to raise $50,000 to get the 'help' that she needs after gaining nearly 50lbs and blocking her doctor's number during her appearance on the show.

Schenee Murry, 27, from Indianapolis, Indiana, cheated on her diet and watched her weight soar from 665lbs to 712lbs while trying get approved for life-saving weight loss surgery in Houston, Texas. After skipping her doctor's appointments and required therapy sessions, she quit the show eight months into filming.

Dr. Younan Nowzaradan's former weight loss patient slammed him in a Facebook video just one day before she launched a Go Fund Me page that has earned a mere $20 at the time of publication.

Fans of the show were outraged when they saw Schenee lying to Dr. Nowzaradan about cheating on her diet after he confronted her with an empty pizza box at the hospital, but she is still claiming that she didn't eat it.
    Witnesses state:

'I ate that motherf*****g pizza b***h. It was me,' he said. She ain't touch none of that so doc. You heard it from the man himself.'
    Translation: Nigger sow thought it would get paid a lot of money to be on TV, and not have to do anything except eat some more taxpayer provided food.

This is like going on Jerry Springer and then claiming emotional distress when you get a chair over the head, or learn that you are, indeed, the baby daddy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...seek-help.html

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This Shit Giant/JiggaHutt just wants more gibs muh dats for more pizzas and whole buckets of KFC for appetizers. It's gonna need pterodactyl wings when the Bat Fairy inevitably shows up.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    This Shit Giant/JiggaHutt just wants more gibs muh dats for more pizzas and whole buckets of KFC for appetizers. It's gonna need pterodactyl wings when the Bat Fairy inevitably shows up.
    Sowpottumus will need a flock of bat fairies to get it off the ground.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    she launched a Go Fund Me page that has earned a mere $20 at the time of publication.*

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    This picture sums it up..... obese sow that can't stop shoving food down it's chicken hole.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	obese.sow.jpg 
Views:	242 
Size:	27.9 KB 
ID:	3760

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    This picture sums it up..... obese sow that can't stop shoving food down it's chicken hole.
    The doctor's lucky he didn't get eaten.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I actually watched that episode last night (don't ask) and it was the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This isn't the same nigger but that show is entertaining. Frying chicken in its bed.

I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope they get it on YouTube when she explodes. That will be hilarious.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    If you used this sow as a boat anchor your boat will sink.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    This isn't the same nigger but that show is entertaining. Frying chicken in its bed.

I watch shit like this and IMMEDIATELY remember why America is TRILLIONS of dollars in the hole...I'm willing to bet that this ONE SINGLE SOW'S food bill exceeds $1500 a month. Toss in all the rest of the gibs (and I'm talking about raw costs, not 'subsidized' costs to the sow)...1200/mth. for housing, 800/mth. for dat cell/dat lectric/dat heat, 2500/mth in medical expenses, 1000/mth. in cash/cost of living money (by whatever nigger hustle), 200/mth. for internet/cable, plus yearly EIC refund payments for taxes it never paid...

It probably, realistically costs around 7000-7500 a MONTH to keep this useless sack of democrat voting shit alive.

7k x 12 months = 84k a year....x ~50 years = $4.2 million spent on a single, completely useless, 700+ pound nigger sow.

I don't possess the courage to multiply 4.2 million by 50 million niggers.
    Last edited by MineEvolved; 04-24-2018 at 10:35 PM.

Thin White Duke
    Chimpout Guest
    This is indeed your tax dollars at work folks. We here these bullshit cries from the left that niggers are disadvantaged, don't have access to "resources," etc. And yet they are essentially served like royalty, and even when they destroy themselves they are still coddled right up to the very end and feel entitled to all of it.