Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Senator, do you want to apologize for your racist Swahili comment?

Kennedy ripped into Facebook’s user agreement during Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg’s Senate testimony on Tuesday, insisting that the agreement reads like it is in Swahili.

“At the end of that exchange, when you were asking a question of Mark, you said, you know, in English not in Swahili,” Burnett said during an interview Tuesday night. “And obviously you’re probably aware there has been outrage over your Swahili line, some calling it a racial slur.”

CNN displayed three tweets from unverified users on the screen to prove that there was “outrage” over Kennedy’s comment.
    “So no apology at all?” Burnett pressed.

“No,” Kennedy replied flatly.
    http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/11/cn...edy-apologize/

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "you know, in English not in Swahili"....

She's right. The Senator should have said "you know, in English not in nigger-babble"....

I wonder how many swahili's were demonstrating against this racist official... every time Erin Burnett
    opens her pie-hole, something stupid comes tumbling out. If she wants to increase her ratings, she
    should do the show with her legs pinned behind her ears.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like that guy!!!

If she wants to increase her ratings, she
    should do the show with her legs pinned behind her ears.
    Climber, that just might entice me to watch her,....., very briefly,...... maybe.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It's all Greek to me." Notice how nobody is ever outraged by that?

There's no slur about Swahili, anyway. I once took a language class in which we studied the structure of various languages. All I can say, even click-clack niggers communicate better. It's all ooga-booga-muh-dikk to me.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's all mupta bix nood to me.