Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

This morning's Daily Coalburner got me wondering what Katie Price and mutant niglet are up to

The TNB is more vile than ever, and I swear she's starting to look like half a she-nig.

During the clip, Harvey , who suffers from genetic disorder Prader–Willi syndrome, is seen dancing around without a shirt on.

He sings along with the track before yelling out the word “c***” and is told off by his mum.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...ng-the-c-word/
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The true after affects of beastiality.

Thin White Duke
    Chimpout Guest
    Some demented stuff right there. That's pretty much gonna be her existence in a nutshell for the rest of her life, hope it was worth it.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I been waiting for the nigger to off the coalburner mother.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    That mong never disappoints, it does shit like bang its head violently against walls, cars, people, mom, anytime it doesn't get its way.

I feel sorry in advance to anyone who will be killed by that cross-eyed 300 pound sack of retard. They're going to die both laughing at it, and amazed by the fact that they became a victim of it....give it one to two more years...

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    She looks pure nigger to me.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nintchdbpict0003121582874.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	30.7 KB 
ID:	924

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by justin igger View Post
    She looks pure nigger to me.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nintchdbpict0003121582874.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	30.7 KB 
ID:	924
    What the hell! She was always supposed to be white, but now all that nigger DNA going in has mutated her too.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.